Natural Ways to get Rid of Yellow Teeth
Teeth yellowing with aging is a natural process. Many tooth whiteners are available on the market or you can pay the dentist to do it for you. These options certainly work a little, but your teeth may become sensitive and may hurt you after these treatments and you may be regretted after choosing these options. There are much more options to get rid of yellow teeth.
If your teeth are slightly colored in yellow, there are natural ways to whiten and light your smile, with little patience. These home remedies for yellow teeth will not cost you much.
Never try to whiten crazy or use hard ingredients in them because these options would brush your teeth but at the cost of hurting them instead of doing any good.
Activated coal to get rid of yellow teeth
Also Read: Signs And Symptoms Of Depression
Like coal used in antiquity to get whiter teeth, its crystals help eliminate bacteria and impurities from the water.
Take carbon dust and do not get charcoal dust, so just do not worry about buying any activated carbon capsules from the supermarket. Mix charcoal powder with lemon juice or pure water, brush your teeth with this mixture daily or every other day for two minutes if you want to get rid of the yellow teeth naturally. Follow these directions to get rid of yellow teeth.
lemon to get rid of yellow teeth
The whitening property present in lemons can also help get rid of yellow teeth. In fact, gargling with lemon juice and rubbing your teeth with lemon peel is one of the best ways to make your white teeth again.
- Mix some drops of lemon juice and a little salt.
- Apply the mixture on the stains on the teeth and vigorously rub the dough over the teeth and the gums.
- Leave it for a few minutes and then rinse your mouth with water.
- Do this twice a day for two weeks to get rid of tartar and tinge.
Use cider vinegar to get rid of yellow teeth
If your teeth got stained from coffee or tea, using cider vinegar is right for you, apple cider vinegar helps to whiten teeth and its acidic nature in nature. It also kills harmful bacteria to our teeth, eliminating gum and teeth problems.
Apples cider vinegar used in many beauty products and has many skin care skin uses as I personally use to make my hair soft, shiny and silky. But be careful to dilute the apple cider vinegar with a little water before using because it is very strong.
- Take equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water, then blow your mouth with this water.
- Leave a minute in your teeth.
- Then brushing your teeth and rinsing your mouth with a little water is very effective to get rid of yellow teeth.
Baking soda to get rid of yellow teeth
Cooking soda is one of the best ingredients you can use to get rid of yellow teeth. It will help remove the plaque and shine its white pearls.
- Mix a fourth teaspoon of bicarbonate with a small toothpaste. Brush the teeth with this sandy mixture and rinse with lukewarm water. Use it once or twice a week.
- Alternatively, you can combine the bicarbonate soda with lemon juice, white vinegar or hydrogen peroxide.
- You can make a mouthwash whitening by mixing a spoon of bicarbonate and a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide with a glass of cold water. Rinse the mouthwash twice or three times a day.
- You can also gently brush your teeth for at least two minutes with diluted sodium bicarbonate. Do this twice in the first week, then every 15 days. It is essential to keep in mind that excessive use of baking soda can remove the teeth from your natural enamel.
Use the orange peel to get rid of yellow teeth
Do you like juicy oranges? Yes, I know that everyone loves them, then why throw the garbage does not know skin is very useful and has many uses, not beauty but also for health too. So the next time when you consume oranges you just save your skin if you want to solve so many health or skin problems.
Orange skins help in weight loss, digestion problems, but it is also very good to rid of yellow teeth, of course, so you can also save the orange peels with shade drying. Do you hate the bad breath? If so, then do not waste money on mouth deodorants just chewing some pieces of orange peel is effective and cheaper.
- If your teeth are stains, just rub the inside of an orange peel on your teeth for two or three minutes.
- You can also paste orange peel and mix a pinch of salt, you can also use orange peel powder if you want.
- Apply this mixture to the teeth.
- Rub them gently or if you are using orange peel powder then use it with your brush.
- After rubbing, sit or three at our minute.
- Rinse your teeth after this blend and brush your teeth with a good quality toothpaste.
Margosa to rid of yellow teeth
You can also use neem or margins to enjoy healthy white teeth and rid of yellow teeth. Due to astringent and antiseptic properties, regular use of marginal oil also helps to get rid of bad breath and prevent decay of teeth.
- You can use marly sprigs like a toothbrush to brush your teeth. Chewing the margins of the margins also helps to treat the problems of the teeth and eliminate the yellow discoloration.
- You can also mix margosa oil with your regular toothpaste and then brush your teeth.
In addition to these remedies, regular oral hygiene is required to achieve positive results. If you do not get good results, you can see a dentist.
Tips for whitening teeth
- Routines. Establish a routine with these remedies and stick to it at all costs to get the most out of them.
- Although it is not “natural” to say, using 3% (repeat, 3%) of hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash can whiten teeth through the oxidation process. It’s a bad thing in many OTC whitening kits, but they often find themselves in much higher (and expensive) combinations.
- It’s very common and difficult in today’s world, but try to avoid dark drinks, such as coke and coffee that stain your teeth.